Monday 2 July 2012

One day I'll have my own place up here

front page 01

Some ideas about how I'd like my website to be.

Front Page News


I think I should use my name as my business, patrickamber.co.uk (search engines, best/available domain name to have?)
The small images could be links to pages: current/latest projects; specific projects/commissions, galleries, tag relevant art-mediums/materials used, etc. and could be pop-ups, roll-overs, with/without captions. Additional images/portals could added (-scroll down)
Is it necessary to define (literally) my trade, services, products, invitation, cautions?
What do I want to offer? - How best to do this - so that on-line trade and collaborations can commence,
Bookings and commissions/contracts be undertaken, completed successfully and showcased.with pride.
Generate paid employment to sustain self in business - positive adventures!



No comments:

Post a Comment